With hi-res diagrams for the iPhone 4/4S and 4th generation iPod Touch!
Automator was used to quickly convert the files enmasse. We created the iPad’s term diagram images at the same aspect ratio as the iPhone version’s. This way, it was a simple matter of resizing the image’s widths as 640px (in this case).
– The image files were pointed to the script by using Automator’s built in Folder Actions. The input was any file dropping into the ‘input’ folder.
– Image was resized to 640px using Scale Images
– Appended [email protected] to the filename usind Add Text
Note: Appending [email protected] is just an easy way of pointing retina display devices to the hi-res image.
– The final step was to move the “finished” file into the ‘output’ folder in order to avoid confusion. Used Move Finder Items
– You can import the files into Xcode afterwards. Drag n drop
No delays expected for Geometry Stash’s approval — well not like
what happened before…
Update: Geometry Stash 1.1.6 has been released.